Our aims at Hartlepool Special Needs Support Group:
- To relieve the needs and advance the education and inclusion of young people with profound physical and/or learning disabilities.
- To advance the education of the young people’s families and carers, and the public at large concerning the needs of such young people.
- To provide facilities for inclusive recreation and other leisure-time occupations of such young people having need of those facilities by reason of their disabilities.
- To enhance their quality of life and lead them towards achieving their full potential.
- We have a dedicated team of experience staff and volunteers who all hold a DBS.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for, but if not please Contact us, we are always grateful for any feedback we receive.